Job Type - Work from Office
Location - Bangalore
About this role:
As an Integration Architect, you will be responsible for understanding requirements and translating them into product features. You will develop technical solutions for complex business problems using Boomi or any cloud integration services, design Microservices and Serverless-based architectures, and collaborate with client architects to define top-notch solutions. Additionally, you will provide reference architecture for the application in scope and work with vendors to integrate multiple systems. Your role will also involve driving the development team by establishing high coding standards and implementing best practices aligned with the solution
- Understand requirements and translate them into product features.
- Develop technical solutions similar to Dell Boomi, Mulesoft or any cloud integration services.
- Design Microservices and Serverless-based architectures.
- Collaborate with client architects to define effective solutions.
- Provide reference architecture for the application in scope.
- Work with vendors to integrate multiple systems.
- Drive the development team by setting high coding standards and best practices.
- Implement CI/CD architecture in collaboration with the DevOps team.
- Participate in reviewing project architectures and providing solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices and write efficient code.
- Mentor the technical team.
Requirements and skills
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining integration processes between applications using integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi etc, Open API, and other relevant technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of API Management, Integration Architecture, Platform Architecture, and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Proficiency in various integration styles such as API Led, Event-driven, Event Store, Pub-Sub, P2P, B2B, ETL, Microservice, GraphQL, etc.
- Strong understanding of data formats like XML, CSV, EDI, Flat files, and JSON.
- Experience with typical integration technologies like HTTP, XML/XSLT, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Webservices, and APIs.
- Experience in architecting and implementing various system integrations, including legacy, in-house, and cloud systems.
- End-to-end API lifecycle experience, including API modeling, implementation, and management using Boomi API Manager.
- Strong experience in defining application and platform security levels.
- Familiarity with enterprise high-level and low-level integration patterns.
- Experience in defining testing models, including unit testing, integration testing, and load testing.
- Excellent analytical, team-leading, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication abilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer applications or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and project management tools.
- Previous experience in mentoring and guiding junior developers in integration space