Job Type - Remote Full-time
Location - India
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Manual QA Engineer who works with team members and to lead them to troubleshoot and improve current QA applications and processes. The Manual QA Engineer should work with developers and other QA team members to resolve defects and issues. He or she should interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Software QA manual testing experience of 6 months to 6+ years.
- Test Case writing, Use case/Scenario Development, and Maintenance for different projects. Experience with UI test, functionality and non functionality testing skills are required.
- Test Web as well as mobile applications. Sound knowledge of API’s and testing the same.
- Automation Development/Maintenance and Execution will be an advantage.
- Involve in Manual Testing activities to meet sprint commitments
- Work & Integrate with tools like JIRA, Q test, Trello, Postman, etc.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Meeting and maintaining all the process metrics
- Effective communication with all the stakeholders involved.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues. Participate in Scrum Calls and backlog grooming sessions.
- Good to have: Agile Experience.
- Expertise with project life cycles, from requirements gathering to testing to delivery
- Good understanding of software development in a networked environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service-organization context is required.
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Able to make logical decisions and understand Business Logics.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ability to introduce and improve Quality practices that ensure zero defects
- Must be a good team player